Sunday, January 8, 2012

This is my first time doing this so excuse me if I don't really first thanks 2 my childhood friend Amanda Wyatt Roper I read some of your bloggs & was blessed inspired 2 start 1 2 just 2 get my thoughts out & ask some questions. Now this is a new Year so my New resolution although unorthodox is true. What is it U ask? It's a bit sketchy but I really want 2 B engaged 2 B married Or married by the end of this year so I've already prayed about it & thought about it. & I ask all who read this please do the same give me your feed back Too. I'm happy & thankful that so many of my schoolmates family & friends have found happiness gotten married have a family or are starting one. I so want that. I no in Gods on time it's gonna happen & I have faith that's true but I also no faith without works is dead. So I'm gonna try 2 get out more instead of being the home body I am with my nose stuck in a book to make myself more available. This is gonna be hard but with support & lots of prayer I
I'm more than sure it's gonna happen. Well that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment